Position: Senior Project Associate
Qualification: Ph.D in Social work from University of Delhi
Brief About Me: I am curious, observant, analytical and thus a researcher. Love of stories makes me read and travel is a necessity for me. Love for colours and creativity makes me paint and love for children makes me work with them on their concerns.
CECED, Ambedkar University, Delhi
Early Learning Development Standards (UNICEF) – 2015
- Teaching and Field Supervision (Department of Social Work, University of Delhi) – January2010 – May 2011, January2012- May 2013, July 2014 – May 2015.
- Project Associate- Ankur Society for Alternatives in Education- July 2007 – June 2008
- Evaluation Research by GAIL(India) Limited CSR, 2015
- ‘Habitat, Social Structure and Economy of Marginalisation: A Study of Gadulia Lohar Community in Delhi.’- R&D grant, University of Delhi, 2014-2015.
- ‘Sex work as traditional occupation: a study of children from Bediya community in Delhi.’- Research project under CAS, UGC- 2014.
- Evaluation Research by Indraprastha Gas Limited CSR, 2014.
- Evaluation research for Confederation of Indian Industries exemplary awards in the field of Education, Health and Microfinance for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Evaluation Research by State Trade Corporation CSR, 2013.
- Evaluation research of winter Response temporary Shelter Homes run by the Delhi government in association with St. Stephens Hospital (MNGO) and other NGOs, 2011.
Research with Children, Identity studies, Children in difficult situations, Child Development, Exclusion studies, research Methodology.