Two Months Internship at CECED for Communication and Advocacy (Vacancy for 2 Interns)
What is this internship about?
An internship is a learning experience for a student before actually stepping out in the world of high work load. CECED is currently in need for two interns for Communication and Advocacy.
- Social Media Intern
- Advocacy / PR Intern
The two interns are required to work in coordination with the CECED Advocacy and Communication team and meet scheduled deadlines. The tasks and assignments will be focused on developing a media campaign for the forthcoming CECED Annual Conference on 20-21 Oct, 2016 at India Habitat Center, New Delhi.
Who can apply?
Students from disciplines of Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Media and Advocacy, Development Communication, Social Media/New Media and other relevant backgrounds.
Basic Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and ability to pick up new techniques
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Own laptop to work.
- Willingness to travel within Delhi and outside Delhi if required.
Who can apply?
Interested interns may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning APPLICATION FOR COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP AT CECED 2016 as the subject line.
Last date to apply
9 September, 2016
CECED will reimburse phone expenses @ Rs. 150 per week and travel expenses as per actual based on CECED Policy.
For more details on the terms of reference, please read the CECED INTERNSHIP POLICY or write to Rinku Bora (email@example.com).