Position: Project Assistant
Qualification: Masters of Sciences (Human Development and Childhood Studies), Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi
Brief About Me: I have always been inspired by the life stories of great scientists. Therefore, I passionately choose the career to be a researcher. To work with human beings has been my childhood desire. I believe in hard work and transparency. I love to explore different places and culture.
- Project 1: “IECEI study- Study of the impact of early learning, socialization and school readiness experience in pre-school settings on educational and behavioural outcomes along the primary stage.”
- Project 2: “Feasibility assessment and development of strategy in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for implementation of National ECE Policy”.
- NET qualified December’ 2014
- JRF qualified June’ 2015
- Thesis named “Religious Beliefs and Practices Amongst Youth” submitted to University of Delhi in partial fulfilment of requirement for the degree of Masters of Science Human Development and Childhood Studies, Department of Home Science, Lady Irwin College, New Delhi.
- Submitted and presented a seminar document on ““Eternal Femininity in Hindu Tradition” as part of academics to Department of Human Development and Childhood Studies, Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Short term certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education from Institute of Home Economics, University of Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi (September- May, 2010-2011)
- Awarded with a certificate for distinction in Socio Cultural Dimensions of Family in India from Institute of Home Economics, University of Delhi (2010-2011).
- Attended 2 days International Association of Universities collaborative workshop at the India Habitat Centre, Magnolia Hall, New Delhi. (20th-21st February, 2014)
- Attended 3 days National Conference, Special Assistance Programme, at University of Rajasthan Jaipur. (24th- 26th Februrary, 2014)
Cultural Psychology, child care practices, Family dynamics.