Position: Project Assistant
Qualification: M.A. (Sociology)
Brief About Me: My expertise lies in social and critical analysis that helps me to derive intense understanding of the existence and functioning of societies around the world and a rational approach towards cultures of various origins. I believe a social change takes place when we start at the root level. Child development and research is one such avenue, capable of bringing a change for generations.
CECED, Ambedkar University Delhi
- Project 1: “Study of Impact of Early learning, Socialization and School readiness experiences in preschool settings on educational and behavioural outcomes along the primary stage”
- Project 2: Feasibility assessment and development of strategy in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for implementation of National ECE Policy.
- Worked as field investigator with CECED of Ambedkar University Delhi for Katha and CNNS PROJECT funded by UNICEF.
- Worked as a part-time researcher in Oxfam India.
- Worked in core team of the organization “Leaders for Tomorrow” for organizing IYM events, targeting personality development sessions for children at NGO named JAMGHAT and supervised a team of 20 volunteers.
- Taught street/slum children at various NGOs like Adharshila, Centre for equity studies.
Jazz dance, Campaigning, Trekking.